Monday 21 May 2012

emily inns

So recently I have been attending the DJCAD Degree Show. Well there are some amazing pieces of art thats for sure! But I have also seen some nice, classy outfits that I thought I'd share...

name: Emily
age: 22
occupation: Graduate of Fine Art
favourite shop: Zara
inspiration behind style: Current Trends
Well im sure her everyday style is also inspired by current trends but on Friday (the opening night for the degree show) I just thought Emily looked absolutely stunning! The black dress was just gorgeous and I loved the layers. Turquoise is also one of my personal favourite colours and I thought it was a great touch to add with the shoes. I also thought her necklace was very modern too.
Below are some photographs of Emily's work.. Its truly scrumptious!






No comments:

Post a Comment