Sunday 27 May 2012

summery prints!

As the weather in Britain this week has (finally) flourished, we have all managed to bring out all that summer clothing that, to be honest, we thought would never see light again! For me the best thing about summer clothing is the prints! I just love them...

So, as I was walking through the city centre yesterday I came across these two lovely ladies, both of whom were wearing perfect examples of the summer prints trend! (above and below)


As I am a bit of an internet shopper, I was surfing the web a couple of days ago looking for summer clothes and I came across this on newlook.com ...
I do just love the summer and all its lovely, tropical, floral clothes! In fact, I have also been taking advantage of the wonderful weather we have been getting buy wearing some of my own summery, printed clothes.

The dress I've had for over a year now and it felt so good to be able to wear it again. The skirt, however, is a new addition to my wardrobe which I got from getthelabel.com which, by the way, I you haven't discovered yet then you're totally missing out!
Ahh... don't you just love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment