Wednesday 23 May 2012

vicki moore

Now, the last person whose outfit quite stole me was worn by a girl named Vicki... (sorry about the slightly blurry picture:( )

name: Vicki
age: 25
occupation: Graduate of Fine Art
favourite shop: Zara
inspiration behind style: Vicki opps for a boho kind-of style in her everyday clothes, she likes natural colours and likes to keep it casual!
Well Vicki and I have something in common.. be both have zebra print dresses and I think that Vicki wears this effortlessly! On Friday she looked amazing and adding to the African vibe that I was getting was her gold belt and arm cuff! Keeping the shoes black and simple, the main focus was on her totally cool dress.
Unfortunately, I have no photos of Vicki's degree show pieces as her main piece was a film but check out Vicki's blog: http://www.vickimooreart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment