Monday 14 May 2012

yellow shoe laura


name: Laura
age: 29
occupation: Community Artist
favourite shop: Topshop, H&M, Zara and vintage shops, along with Ebay
inspiration behind style: Clean and simple designs with a little bit of hippie thrown in!
I've met Laura a few times and everytime I see her I always love what she wears. And it can be a completely different outfit each time, which is one of the things I love most about her style. In this photograph I really like that although her outfit is casual, its still chic! The yellow shoes are to die for and totally stand out to the rest of the outfit, so for me, they are the main feature. The classicly cool skinny jeans and the quirky little sparkly top just set it all off!
Check out Lauras blog: elletothesea

2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you Jennifer! Need to cut my head of next time though :) love you blog x

    ReplyDelete