Monday 16 July 2012

A change..

My dearest readers (if I have any?), I am writing to inform you of a little change I will be making to my blog. Although, up until now I have mostly been a fashion blogger, I feel the need to find a place where I can share all of my thoughts on any subject. Therefore, I have decided that I could share them with you guys. Most of my thoughts do actually revolve around fashion however, I would like to share with you my thoughts on anything!
Hope you enjoy listening (well reading) what I intend to share with you.
Love,
Jennifer
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see the change on your blog! i hope your blog will be more awesome than it is now =) xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:) i am just about to put up a post now that definitely has nothing to do with fashion so lets see how it goes..
    Jennifer
    xxx

    ReplyDelete