Wednesday 22 August 2012

sight seeing

So, I've been doing a lot of fashion/DIY/ect. posts recently so I decided to take a little step back from them and show you what photographs I've been taking recently on my new (beautiful) camera...

 Nikon Coolpix

From the top floor on the shopping center car park there is a great view of most of the city. And although it was a bit of a minging day, its nothing a little bit of personal editing cant fix. So I hope you enjoy my photos of my city! (Dundee, Scotland by the way)

















What do you think? Quite obvious that I like towers, church's, steeples ect. right? 
Also, I have signed up for an evening class called the Blue Sky Photo Club at the DCA which starts in late September to try to improve my photography skills. I look forward to showing you guys my projects and (hopefully) my progress! 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture !

    If you follow me, I said, I will follow you back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new camera! takes amazing pics!
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are SO beautiful! The camera was definitely a great buy!
    xoxo
    Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys:) I have to say I am very proud of the camera, and also protective!
    Jennifer
    xxx

    ReplyDelete