Monday 6 May 2013

Final/First Collection

Hi guys! Sorry I've not posted in some time now - I've been extremely busy with my college work as this is my last semester and everything has to be perfect!
On that note I wanted to update you guys on my progress from my project that I last posted about. My collection is finished and because it is my first ever collection I wanted to do a proper, professional photo shoot!





















 My dresses were modeled by the fabulous Hannah Brown who totally worked it! Hair and make-up was done by my good friend Jillian Elizabeth and the photographs were taken by the totally talented Kirsty Brown!
At this point I just want to say a huge thank you to them all because without them I would never of been able  to have my work showcased in such a professional and down right amazing manner!
Lastly, I would like to let everyone know about the Dundee College end of year Fashion Show which will take place on the 31st of May at the SPACE, Dundee College, Kingsway Campus in Dundee. Tickets are not on sale yet but will be within the next few weeks if anyone is interested in coming along.
Thanks!
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment